Empower Group Fitness continues to closely monitor current information related to Covid-19.
We feel strongly that exercise and fitness improves our individual and collective health, happiness and well being. We are adhering to all safety measures that are intended to decrease the spread of Covid-19.
* Please do not come to class if you are feeling ill, have a fever, shortness of breath, sore throat, loss of smell or cough.
* Please sanitize/wash hands before and after class.
* Avoid touching your face area as much as possible.
* Class participants will be separated by a minimum of 6 feet during class.
* Participants are asked to wear masks when not actively engaged in exercise.
* Participants are encouraged to bring their own fitness equipment to and from class.
* All fitness equipment will be cleaned after every class.
* Empower will follow all laws and orders of the state. We apologize that we cannot offer any refunds.
11/25/20 Empower Group Fitness Asks:
Indoor classes will have a maximum of 10 participants.
Masks must be worn when using restrooms and entering/exiting class area (indoor and outdoor).
When exercising indoors, masks must be worn during class. Outdoor class participants may remove masks as long as 6 foot distance is maintained.
Please wash hands or use the provided hand sanitizer before and after class.